THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
1. In this Agreement:
AED means United Arab Emirates Dirhams.
Guest Occupancy Agreement means the agreement between Luxury Explorers Vacation Homes Rental LLC and the Guest outlined in the Check-in Form, Booking Confirmation, the key terms mentioned, and these terms and conditions.
Booking Confirmation means the confirmation of the booking received by the Guest at the time the booking was made, or, where no such confirmation exists, or the booking confirmation does not specify the matter concerned, the Letter.
Communal Areas means any communal areas of the community in which the Property is situated to which the Guest has access.
Community Rules means the rules, regulations, policies and procedures established by or on behalf of the Owner applicable to all persons (including the Guest Party) entering or using the Property, the building in which the Property is located and any facility within the community or development at which the Property is located (as may be amended from time to time and notified to the Guest), including, but not limited to, any laws, rules, regulations, procedures, standards, guidelines, decrees, bylaws, circulars, ordinances, orders, judgements or other requirements issued by, or on behalf of, the Government of Dubai, the DTCM, the Owner, the developer or the master developer of the Property including (without limitation) any master community declaration(s), joint owned property declaration(s), health, fine and safety precautions.
DTCM means the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing.
Luxury Explorers’ Collection means Luxury Explorers Vacation Homes Rental LLC, a holiday home operator registered in Dubai operating under DTCM license number 892287, of F01-23 CBD Maktoum Branch Bldg., Al Khabeesi, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
GRO means the guest relations officer set out in the Booking Confirmation.
Guest means the person to whom the Booking Confirmation is addressed.
Owner means the owner of the Property, who has appointed Luxury Explorers’ Collection to manage and operate the Property (on that owner’s behalf) to be used by Guests as a Holiday Home (or any other person who has been authorized by that owner to appoint Luxury Explorers’ Collection to do so.)
Property means the DTCM licensed holiday home which is defined in the Booking Confirmation, or any alternative property provided for the use of the Guest by Luxury Explorers’ Collection.
2. In this Agreement, references to a party to this Agreement include references to the successors or assignee (immediate or otherwise) of that party; and (b) the words “include” or “including” shall mean “including without limitation”.
3. The headings in this Agreement do not affect its interpretation. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between a term in the Booking Confirmation, the key terms and these terms and conditions, the term in the Booking Confirmation shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency.
4. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between a term in the Booking Confirmation and the Agreement, the term in the Booking Confirmation shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency.
The Guest acknowledges that it has been provided with, and read and understood, the Community Rules. The Guest shall ensure that the Guest Party and all visitors comply with this Agreement and all Community Rules. The Guest shall be liable for and hereby indemnifies Luxury Explorers’ Collection, its affiliates, employees, directors, agents, the Owner of the Property and the owners and occupiers of all nearby properties and the Communal Areas on demand (and without the requirement to obtain any court judgement, order or notice or arbitral award) in respect of any costs, losses, damages, claims, proceedings and fees (including legal fees) arising, directly or indirectly, out of or in connection with:
2. The Guest must report any discrepancies in the inventory provided at check-in immediately following check- in, failing which the inventory shall be deemed accepted by the Guest. The Guest shall be liable for the full costs of rectifying any damage or alteration to the Property and its contents and the Communal Areas howsoever arising during the Guest’s stay at the Property. Luxury Explorers’ Collection may at its discretion charge the Guest an additional cleaning fee in the event that the Property is left excessively untidy or dirty at the end of the stay.
3. The Guest shall (and shall ensure that the Guest Party and all its visitors shall), during the term of this Agreement and at any time it or they use(s) or occupy(s) the Property:
CANCELLATIONS AND TRANSFERS
COMPLAINTS AND ISSUES
CONTACT WITH PROPERTY OWNER
CURRENCY AND BANK CHARGES
EXTENSIONS TO STAY
TERMS OF PAYMENT
AMENDMENTS TO AGREEMENT
DATA PROTECTION / PRIVACY
The Guest hereby consents to Luxury Explorers’ Collection, the Owner or any of their respective affiliates, to:
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
Get our emails. Letters from our five stars hotel. Enhancing Life around great food and much more. Not too often — Just enough.
Luxury Explorers Collection. All Rights Reserved